From anxious to relaxed
Go from anxious to relaxed! Listen to the songs on this personal playlist that was compiled by Krista Aistars, a volunteer with the Institute for Therapy through the Arts. This includes 9 songs with a playing time of 36 minutes. (Tip: do NOT shuffle; listen in sequence).
- All Shall Perish - Death - 3:44
- John The Fisherman - Primus - 3:37
- Come as You Are - Nirvana - 3:46
- Sitting on Top of the World - Grateful Dead - 2:47
- Big Country (Instrumental) - Béla Fleck - 5:33
- Going to California - Led Zeppelin - 4:50
- Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - Bob Dylan - 4:05
- Come Away With Me - Norah Jones - 3:20
- Acceptance - Steve Pulvers - 4:01
Read this article about using music to ease your anxiety and how to create a playlist that is right for you - because emotional responses are personal to the listener.
Recommended For You
Date of original publication: December 01, 2019
Updated: December 02, 2019